Wednesday, April 7, 2010

randomness....

i've been very busy at work lately...not much time to do anything after work so i thought i'd post some random pictures...pretty random...


this was the sunrise the other day...it was much better than this picture can portray...


and it was my vista when i was cooking the eggs to dye for easter.


this is what my kitchen looked like when the new flooring was laid.  in the top left had corner you can see the new paint that is now on the kitchen and foyer walls.  kind of a dove gray.  it's done, i just need to take a picture of it.  


here is another shot...it really lightened the room up.


okay..this picture has the s-word in it..and i know i just complained about that in the last post...but i like the perspective.  and the garden ornament screams spring to me..
okay, not really with the snow in the background...


i like birds...not the kind that live in a cage in your house.  
the kind that flit from tree to tree in the yard...
it's a little blurry because i took the picture from inside the house through the window.  
but i like it.


scarlett, the toothless wonder..i love this picture of her.


how delicious is this outfit???


yes, she has a pacifier, but she's two.  i know she looks five, but she's two.  just sayin'


my muse...allie....she's in college now and i miss her...
call me sometime, pumpkin...

1 comments:

Musings Of A Gem said...

Random but lovely! The bird one is my favourite but your toothless daughter made me laugh lol. The pictures you take are gorgeous :D

Thanks for your comments on my blog...It really cheered me up!

Love Gemma X

http://musings-of-a-gem.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails